Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

painted churches and caterpillar carnage

So we spent this weekend in Schuenberg? (I think that's how you spell it...?) and toured the city looking at the painted churches, which were, in fact, painted... I thought they would have murals on the walls of the churches, but instead the insides were painted. Some of them looked like huuuuuuuuge cathedrals, until you noticed that it was all an illusion... Invisi didn't notice that it was an illusion until somebody pointed it out...
After this, we went to DQ to get some food, and I look out the window and see a shiny red van with one of those hula dancer bobbleheads in it. I think, "Wow... Haven't seen one of THOSE in a while." and then, the owner of the car walks in... I glance at him, look away, then freeze. This is the conversation that went on in my head:
me: Does he have what I THINK he has in his back pocket? *glance* HE DOOOOOOEEEEEESSS!!!!!!! *mwaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaa-haaaaa!!!!!*

Now, seeing as you might be wondering what he had in his pants pocket, let me tell you, it was... none other... than a stuffed panda bear... My dad told me that it was one of the many plays in the international Guy's Rulebook On How To Get Girls To Talk To You. (not an actual book, by the way) Apparently, he thought that by having a panda bear in his back pocket he would get girls to talk to him about the panda in his jeans... To me, he looked like a sissy with a panda bear trying to get air. What was funny, though, was when he went to go to bathroom ( i couldn't help seeing since the bathroom door was right across from me >_< ), the bathroom door closes, and the panda bear gets stuck in it...


note: if you like caterpillars, please don't read the rest of this post....I warned you....


The next day, today, we drove home, on the way we passed through La Grange, my family took the scenic rout, and apparently, caterpillars THRIVED there... On TOP of that, they all decided "Hey! Let's all cross the road in front of Invisi's car!" So we'll be driving, and here's what happened...:
mom: DON'T DRIVE OVER THE CATERPILLAR! DON'T DRIVE OVER THE CATERPILLAR!
dad: *squish* Too late!
brother: ahahahahahaha! It left a SPLAT! ahahahahahaha!
invisi: KEEP GOING KEEP GOING! Ahhhh! 'Nother caterpillar!
mom: DON'T DRIVE OVER THE CATERPILLAR!
dad: did i hit him? Did I hit him?
bro: Yep!
invisi: HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH! There's another one! And another one!
dad: Whee! *squish* Whee! *squish* Oop! There goes another one! *squish*

and so on, and so forth... my mom was mad at us for killing all the little caterpillars, at one point, we stopped, got out of the car, looked at a caterpillar, got back in the car, and drove over all his little friends... :) :) :) :)

Invisi did feel slightly sad for all the death caused on the road at La Grange... but it was funny nonetheless....

2 comments:

  1. Poor caterpillars... *snicker* hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh heh heh heh heh heh heh....*SQUISH* :)

    ReplyDelete