Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

And the Woods of Brent close... my sentimental post

As I'm sure everyone knows by now, the halls of Brentwood are closing on me. Invisi is very very very very depressed as this was her favorite school.

At this school, I have found many good friends that I hope to keep for the rest of my life, and I pray that I will be able to keep in touch with them.

At this school, I have learned a lot. From Bible to Band, these things will stick with me for an eternity, and I hope to keep the best of memories of Brentwood.

At this school, I hope that I have created many lasting, life-long memories (of the good kind), and may always be able to look back on my moments and laugh.

To all my friends, this has been the best three years of my life.

Signed: Invisi (who actually started crying in the middle of this post and had to cut it short)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvisi, we are going to miss you SO SO SO much! You are a wonderful friend and person, and we're so blessed that God has put you into our lives, even though He is now taking you out. But I hope that we can still keep in touch, like you said. You absoultely must come kayaking, to Salado, and to Schlitterbahn with us! We love you and are going to miss you very much! *wail* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shalt miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we shall miss your randomness and your um..um..well...it's rather hard to explain what it is about you that we will miss, but we are definately going to miss it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! it left out my ! I'm mad at it!!! grrr!!! it was a very meaningful , and without it my comment seems 6-year-old ish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. grr.....WHY DOES IT KEEP LEAVING OUT MY ???????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..ok...now sam is becoming muy disgruntled because invisi's blog is not letting her post ....grrrrrrrrr.....

    ReplyDelete