Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

I Have a Dream!


Today is celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. 's historical "I Have a Dream" speech. He first gave the speech on August 28, 1963 at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC.

This is a drawing I did using my computer's crummy art program. IT TOOK ME FOR FREAKING EVER to do (like, 3 days straight sitting in front of my computer screen), and was my first time trying, with all consciousness, to create something visually pleasing. In other words, IT IS NOT AN ABSTRACT DOODLE, I put a lot of time and effort into this so please do not steal (this is assuming that you would even WANT to steal this). I did not copy anything, these are all original ideas and all original artwork. I really hope that you think this miniature one panel comic is funny!

Note: I own pretty darn much everything in this comic so please ask before using, or at least give me credit.

Thanks!
Happy MLK day!

-INVISIGURL

3 comments: