Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Years! and back to school

Happy New Years! I do realize it is a bit past New Years, but like the Christmas post, this comes late.
So HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! *fanfare*




Today was also the first day back to school. In English class, we finished up the lesson plan quickly, so we had time to fool around.
My English teacher gave us a Japanese psychology test. Luckily, we had no clue it was a psychology test, and instead thought it was just something to use to apply our lesson in (we're doing studies on usage of the seven senses in literature). We were wrong. My teacher told us a story, and then asked us four questions. She told us to answer according to our opinions. After we finished writing down our answers, she told us the different options for answers and what they meant. These are what my answers turned out to mean about me:

I see my father as a large, overbearing, looming, dominant, untouchable, cruel, cold, and frightening figure.
I have no self worth.
I tend to either be a quitter or pace myself.
My father doesn't love me.

WELL THAT'S NICE, AIN'T IT? I told my friend this, and he told me it was correct. I just about whacked him... Apparently, according to some people, I need psychological help.

wonderful.

apparently-mentally-disturbed-invisi

3 comments:

  1. The first 2 are true in a way. The third I have no idea about. The fourth is absolutely wrong in every facet of imagination.

    You do kinda see your dad as a frightening person sometimes..._I_ see your dad as a frightening person sometimes.

    You have self worth but you don't always see it.

    ReplyDelete