Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas (one day late)! The temperature high for this week was EIGHTY DEGREES. Eighty degrees in the middle of winter in the last half of December. Here in Texas we do not have such seasons as "spring" and "fall", we have just two. Summer and winter.

The people here at the invisihousehold were wandering around in shorts and t-shirts this week. Frosty's not alive right now, Jack Frost is not nipping at my nose, and I am NOT dressed like an Eskimo. (see the lyrics to: The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire), and Frosty the Snowman) If I were dressed like an Eskimo, I'd melt into a puddle of goo, much like Frosty if he were alive in this temperature. Ironically, the coldest day this week was on Christmas, with a high of 45 degrees. Makes me wonder, how cold will New Years be? :)

ta-ta!
a-not-very-cold-invisi

No comments:

Post a Comment