Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Ah, Christmas Music

Am I the only one writhing in frustration after hearing Christmas music every day since november?

~~~
Update: This can't be good. All this darned holiday music is wedging itself deep into my head. It doesn't help, of course, that I'm sick now, because I've started to hear Jingle Bells being played when there IS NO Jingle Bells being played.

This year, I will not be doing my Christmas Carol posts. I looked back on them this year and they're kind of, well, stupid.

I also 'pologize to Sammie for not seeing that she had already posted something similar to this one.

4 comments:

  1. nah, when it gets to be that early, i shut off the radio or whatever it is im listening to, then clap my hands over my ears and wait until it stops playing in my head

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know all four verses of Jingle Bells!!!!!!!1
    (Okay, random unneeded piece of information...)

    ReplyDelete