Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Yay! Hit counters!

As you can tell, above my blog archive lies a hit counter, which is meant to count how many people have clicked on my blog! The reason Invisi is getting all exited about a lil ol hit counter is because she happens to be rather technologically inept... T_T  So this is a big step for me! I also realize, that though I don't get many regular readers, I can amuse myself with clicking on my blog multiple times and watching the numbers go up! (Just kidding) Seriously though, I just want to see how much traffic my blog gets...

Eesh... I can't believe I just wrote a whole post about a hit counter...
Poor Invisi... gettin' all exited over a bunch 'o numbers.

2 comments:

  1. hey invisi, you might wanna check your hit counter thingy on your layout, because all I see are the words "free counter"

    ReplyDelete