Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

my thots!

soo.... hafing sum problems getin on 2 th compooper so HERE'S ALL THE POSTS I WAS GOING TO POST FOR THIS WEEK! beware of sudden random interruptions!!!


my brother's friend searched Chuck Norris on google and it came up with: Google cannot search for Chuck Norris, because you don't find Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris finds you.
dunno if it's true or not, i tried it....


I had a pepperoni pizza pretzel at Auntie Anne's, it is a pretzel with cheese and pepperoni sprinkled on top.... is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





here is yummy pizza pretzel!





one of my cell phone charms is a pooh bear in a chipmunk suit (needless to say, i removed it.... it annoyed me) sooo, it looked like pooh bear was being eaten by a chipmunk, his head came out of the chipmunk's mouth, and it's teeth were poised over his forehead, here's a picture of him in a squirrel suit, just picture it with spots, a big tail, and biiiiiig teeth!




a boy in my band class (let's call him hoedown) smartly decided to pour quarters down his trumpet! they, of course, got stuck, so invisigirl was forced to help him get them out.... after that, hoedown INGENIOUSLY decided to try it AGAIN! this time, hoedown caught the attention of my band teacher, mr.p, who, by repeatedly banging the bell against a desk, got the quarters out again.... i'm not sure if hoedown has tried to put quarters down his trumpet yet again....

Tofu'd.... not quite sure what it means, but it's a verb that Sam and I made up... so just go up to someone and say I TOFU'D YOU! and see what happens... oh! i wanna know what it means! someone tell me! comment!


3 comments:

  1. I tried the Chuck Norris thingy and it didn't work

    Pizza Pretel not really my thing

    Poor Pooh. Even chipmunks can defeat him.

    Ha Ha! Goooooooood job, Hoedown.

    That's an easy one! It means I got bored and decided to dump my toe in whatever it was I was eating.....Tofu'd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo.... what happens if someone tofu'd you"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.nochucknorris.com/. It does work!!

    ReplyDelete