Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Chat with Jestar

Whoooo... This one is a long one, I apologize. Invisigirl has actually been invisible (ironic), I've been too busy doing other things to post.... Here is one though


My dad got a new phone, one of those fancy-shmancy thingies with a touch screen. I learned, much to my delight, that it had yahoo chat on it. I told Jestar to get online and chat with me and so we chatted. The problem? I don't know how to use a touchscreen keypad.
Many typos ensue.
Note: Jestar will be in bold, I wil be in normal, editing and new thoughts on the chat will be in italics.

ME:
ik on my dads phone......
Its kinda hard to tyoe
Gyrrrr.... Didntbfiniah
See what i mean? Dnt kike touchbscreena
Ug waaaaaah
Keep accidentally hitting enter
Have to type w. My nails an not my fingers ><
Have yo typebw. My nails fingees r toofat ><
Dang it git enter again
........This is seriousky Mwahah messed up translation- I actually have no idea what this says

JESTAR:
:D having fun?
sorry it took so long...

ME:
Hooray
No problem
GASP

JESTAR:
gasp?

Me:
HOOOORAY IT DID IT AGIN!!!!!!!

JESTAR:
im confused

Me:
eveery time u send simething theres a sparjking noise
XD

JESTAR:
THAT'S AMASING!!

ME:
Like a faury princess wans :) translation-like a fairy princess wand
YEEEEEASSSSSS!!********!!!!!      the exclamation point button wasn't working...
I dnt like tgis keyboard

JESTAR:
i can kinda tell

ME:
Hurts my hand
:(

JESTAR:
:D thats what i was thinking...(fair y wand thingy) why dost the keyboard do this?

ME:
NO CLUE but tia mazin!!!!!
meanr t tua s anazing
Uh no not that either
I meant tis amazing
Mwqhah yhere translation- mwahah there
....

JESTAR:
whats amazing? the keyboard huring your hand?
or the wand sounder?

ME:
Wands!!!!

JESTAR:
oohhh... sorry im so easily confused :)      not his fault this time

ME:
np! :)
still thouh.... Keyboars is onlyvan ninch long translation- still though, keyboard is only an inch long
Still srrufgling to type translation- still struggling to type
This us kind lUghavls
I-i mean lughable....LaU GHABLE!!!! There

JESTAR:
there we go! :)
><

ME:
:P
Does ur ohone gave thua optionk
.... Wrong agun
Duz ur phone have this option? (yahoo chat)

JESTAR:
oh yeah i think so... i havent looked for it thought
though

ME:
mwhah slow ans seasy wins the racs.... translation- mwahah slow and steady wins the race (reference to how slowly i typed out the last chat message)
steady
Aw... U hs o internet then)? translation- aw, so you don't have internet on your phone?

JESTAR:
haha i like typing fast... no i dont

ME:
Ah...... Same here
NI INTERNET BUDSIES! yeah! XD *highfives* translation- NO INTERNET BUDDIES!
i Poplovise dor my bad grammar translation- I apologize for my bad grammar

JESTAR:
haha easily forgiven

ME:
Do u eve kaugh when readng thezw dUlwx charw?
Uuuuhhh...........
Ivman
IMEAN
DO U EVEE (ever) LAUGH WHEN READING THESE FAILED CHATS?

JESTAR:
uhh of course!!

ME:
.... Haha :P
...I do too XD
U sgud try his our itz rea?ly urritarnf translation- you should try this out, it's really irritating
NOT TRYINGBTO DO THIS
Irritating ia

JESTAR:
whats the last word...?

ME:
Is what i meant
Is

JESTAR:
im confused...  <.<       aren't we all?

ME:
Pushex weonv uton w. My dat dingeez....
Pushed wrong button w. My fat fingers ><
.........THIW is an epic dailure        yes, yes it is.

JESTAR:
i know! its so funny... XD

ME:
I-i mean...
This is an epic failure
Ik not sure i like touchscreeners

JESTAR:
haha why?

ME:
.....Nnit obvious bynw?
I meann
Isnt t bouvious by now

JESTAR:
i didnt know you were using a touchscreen
well yeah now it is

ME:
Uhm isnt it pbvious
No!
obvious by jow...now
....Ur hillarious

JESTAR:
im just confused... but ill go with that too :P

ME:
Sotry meant that u typred ring thing translation- sorry i meant that i typed the wrong thing
Rong
I men
I
Nuuuuuuuu!
thia is all ng             kept accidentally hitting the "send" button with my fingers

JESTAR:
...XD

ME:
Rong i mebt ti s
tp say
..........
gtg now ttyl :)

JESTAR:
aw okey doke!
bye



I don't think I'll be chatting on my dad's phone any time soon.
-INVISIGIRL

2 comments:

  1. This... is... amazing! :D I love your little comments ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. invisi...never go near a touch screen ever again...

    ReplyDelete