Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Avatar: The Legend of Korra

If you heard the rumors, you know that Nickelodeon is coming out with a sequel series to Avatar: The Last Airbender! The Legend of Korra begins 70+ years after the Last Airbender ends. Korra, the main character, is the next Avatar. She's a female waterbender with a personality similar to Katara. Korra's already mastered waterbending, earthbending, and firebending. Her airbending teacher is the son of Katara and Aang: Tenzin. The original cast of the Last Airbender has died off, but there might be flashbacks showing what happened to them after the original show ended. The show should release sometime in 2011.



For more information click here!

Wah! I'm gonna miss Zuko! :)
Invisi

4 comments:

  1. And I'm still lost trying to keep up with 'The Last Airbender'... <.<

    But anyway, that's awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZUKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *epic wail* :(((((( But this sounds COOL!! Can't wait! :D I just hope they don't make a movie of this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Cos that would be four movies starring the Avatar cast, and I don't think anyone has the patience to actually do one considering how much the first one epically failed. :) I can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun blog!...I LOVED your comment about the football game...since YOU WERE THERE, I want to share a funny photo with you...PLEASE send me your e-mail address and ask for my MAVS FLAGS photo!... :)

    ReplyDelete